WE’VE GOT YOUR BUSINESS COVERED
CLICK BELOW TO CONTACT :
“We’ve got your business covered”
Do you find yourself struggling to keep up with the things on your to-do list just to keep your business running? Do you feel like you’re on a treadmill where you can’t afford to jump off to work on the business instead of in it?
In business, customer/client confidence is key with first impressions a major factor in any decision-making process. Whilst customer engagement varies between businesses and sectors you can instil confidence in your business very simply.
How you first engage with potential or existing customers/clients is key and often that first engagement is when they call you. Having invested in your businesses profile and image your need to project a professional aura and image. Whether you are a sole-trader or small to medium enterprise using a mobile number and voicemail service may be setting you back. What do you look for when calling business – great customer care and confidence of the first person you speak too?
How can it work for you?
At eDivert we offer a telephone answering service where our UK based agents a professional and well briefed and trained to handle each accounts’ respective needs. Each account will have its own dedicated Account Manager and they will become familiar with the frequently asked question and guide callers into the next steps of the sale or query.
We create for each client their own profile system that will include a recognised std number relating to the geographical area in which the business is located. Our agents then deal with calla and will deal with the enquiry or pass messages on via text or email to the designated contact(s) within the relevant business.
Advantages of using a telephone answering service
- Calls are answered by “a member of your team” – most hang-ups occur when callers are asked to leave a message;
- Allows you and your team to get on with the “business of doing business” and only having to deal with real business callers;
- Potential and existing customers feeling greater confidence and satisfaction that they are being dealt with by a real person;
- Ability to share real time information about your products and services;
- Provides your business with support whilst not having to employ a staff member full time;
- The agent can act as a virtual receptionist and manage your diary to book meetings and or appointments with clients
CLICK BELOW TO CONTACT :